House Advantage LLC is looking for a Las Vegas-based SQL Engineer to cross over into Dev Ops activities of 20-40 engineers both on and offshore and working closely with and coordinating between Operations, Development, and Technical Services.
Company is a leader and highly progressive in new growing on-line and traditional gaming and non-gaming applications, complex integrations, and architecture as well as digital order and payment F&B applications.
We offer a very attractive combination of compensation, bonuses, substantial employee benefits and excellent career growth.
Position is an opportunity to quickly manage and lead in a small company entrepreneurial environment where quick decision making, and fast reaction creates competitive advantage and personal reward and career growth for our teammates. Position is located in our Las Vegas offices in Summerlin (no remote please).
- SQL database responsibilities including queries, reports, coding, and identification of problems in the database and structure.
- Assist in the communication of requirements clearly and consistently across teams and business units and the QA team with builds and releases as needed.
- Aid Technical Services Team with production and QA-related items as needed.
- Participate as needed in daily developer meetings both on and offshore to identify and overcome roadblocks.
Skills and Experience
- Strong MS SQL experience – queries, stored procedures, tables, joins, and TSQL.
- Experience with Web API and/or with RESTful or RESTful like API’s
- Strong coding, debugging and problem-solving skills a plus.
- Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation as needed.
- Professional experience with Agile development.
- Possesses the ability to develop estimations, including the work steps and effort hours.
- Is able and willing to handle diverse situations, multiple projects, and rapidly changing priorities.
- Willing to embrace odd work hours when necessary, to manage and meet deadlines.
- Experience in utilizing Microsoft TFS helpful
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or similar field.
Job location: 10100 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 130, Las Vegas Nevada
If interested please send resume/inquiries to: email@example.com