House Advantage is a leader in Casino Loyalty and Patron Management software applications and database management. We are entrepreneurial, nimble, technologically adept, and successful in what we do by being quicker and better than the large CMS providers. Growth in online gaming and sports betting has led to a surge from our traditional land-based large casino operator customer base as well as new entries. We have plenty of opportunities for those with matching skills and desire to jump on board and grow professionally with us. We reward those who take on responsibility and leadership in their role.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Coordinate Software Application installation projects with customers and internal development and installation teams to ensure projects are defined, communicated, scheduled, and kept on track to completion.
- Work across multiple departments to set customer expectations, identify challenges, develop solutions, and keep projects on track
- Requires experience in dealing with Software Development, Information technologies, Customer Contracts, and Project Management tools.
Qualifications and Skills
- Background in technology-based businesses (software and IT infrastructure and POS interfaces in particular).
- Project Management skills, tools, and experience.
- Analytical, Organized, and able to coordinate and manage several projects at once.
- Gaming Applications Exposure Preferred – Casino Loyalty in particular.
The position is Las Vegas-based with occasional travel. Need motivated candidates willing to work hard for reward and personal growth. Good benefits package and opportunity to move up. Position overlaps top Product Manager responsibilities with growth in that area as well if desired.
Well-rounded package of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, 401k.
Job location: 10100 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 130, Las Vegas Nevada
If interested please send resume/inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org