The IT Application Support Technician’s role is to oversee the installation and maintenance of software applications in order to streamline business operations. These duties include optimizing software application performance, installing updates, and performing debugging procedures as needed. In addition, the IT .Application Support Technicians role also includes assisting in the formulation of procedures and best practices for users of applications.
- Support development and implementation of new software deliveries to both internal and external facing environments.
- Perform remote analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex applications for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions as needed.
- Prepare maintenance plans and upgrade schedules for the organization’s internal and external software deployments.
- Construct, install, and test customized configurations based on various platforms and operating systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- Conduct research on, and make recommendations for, hardware products in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Participate in troubleshooting calls and be able to identify when other internal support teams or product vendors need to be engaged to assist in resolution.
- Provide Assistance with systems integrations
- Assist in maintaining an Application Support environment that supports Client Incidents and Service Requests received.
- Prepare tests and applications for monitoring desktop performance, then provide performance statistics and reports.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Excellent knowledge of PC/iOS/ Android and desktop hardware and internal components.
- Extensive software support / installation experience.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals, procedural documentation and OEM guides.
Compensation: $45,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year DOE plus a Generous Benefits Package
Travel: Up to 20% travel to unanticipated locations throughout the US and internationally.
Job location: 10100 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 130, Las Vegas Nevada
If interested please send resume/inquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org