House Advantage, LLC seeks a full time Director of Product Development and Strategies
DUTIES: Responsible for leading a highly talented and versatile product development team, plus managing House Advantage’s offshore contractors and other resources. Work closely with product management and operations organizations to deliver highly scalable mission-critical products and services. Implement and lead a unified product development process by managing internal and external resources, across countries and functions, from customer insights through to launch and post-launch product improvements. Direct product development teams to develop, support and scale existing and new applications that are facing extensive growth in complexity as well as usage volume. Lead design and engineering teams to develop innovative and breakthrough solutions to development challenges with constraints on cost, quality and performance. Build commercial grade and high transaction web-based software. Select, manage and maintain relationships with high quality, professional service providers. Build and lead a high performing internal team of development and technical staff, while also leveraging external vendor resources to develop compelling new products. Develop a performance-oriented culture. Fuel a passion within the team for designing and building innovative products that will improve the entire industry. Assist the senior management team in the formulation of company technical strategy. Create, in coordination with sales, marketing, and executive, House Advantage’s technology and product road map. Stay abreast of current industry trends, ensuring that the company maintains and expands its technology leadership position. Ensure that product development is focused on meeting and exceeding customer requirements.
REQUIREMENTS: Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Information Systems or the Foreign Academic Equivalent, plus 10 years of software engineering or development experience, coupled with 5 years of management experience. The position also requires the following:
- 10 years of experience in SQL Data Base development.
- 5 years of experience developing, designing and implementing casino gaming loyalty systems.
- 5 years of experience developing casino gaming business intelligence tools, dashboards and interfaces to third party programs.
- 5 years of experience in leading a creative product development team both on-shore and off-shore.
- 5 years demonstrated experience managing the full product development lifecycle.
- 5 years technical expertise to oversee and direct design, architecture, documentation development, reliability testing and analysis, and patenting.
- All experience may be gained concurrently.
Travel: Up to 20% travel to unanticipated locations throughout the US and internationally.
Job location: 10100 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite 130, Las Vegas Nevada
If interested please send resume/inquiries to: email@example.com